silence - Re: [silence] Questions on mesostics and the software Cage used

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

Re: [silence] Questions on mesostics and the software Cage used

  • From: Rod Stasick <>
  • To: silence <>
  • Subject: Re: [silence] Questions on mesostics and the software Cage used
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 15:35:42 -0600

Thanks David for the code.
I’ll check your tutorial/manuals in the docs directory,
but I’m wondering how well I’ll understand it.
Lately, I’ve been looking closely at Python for coding,
but I’m afraid that the final results may end up being
something I’d call “Mighty Python Frying Circuits.”

Now Playing:

‌Salvatore Sciarrino‌ - Piano Sonata No. 1

from:

‌Sciarrino: Piano Works‌