silence - Re: [silence] Lend me your thoughts

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

Re: [silence] Lend me your thoughts

Alfred

Thanks for the anecdote. Do you want me to (eventually) add it to the use cases panel as is, or do you want to tweak it first? Also do you want to be named?

Any others want to add their use cases?

Also, any comments/corrections to the How To panel?

Appreciate everyone’s support.

Andrew