silence - [silence] Lend me your thoughts

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Lend me your thoughts

Happy New Ears list.

See this:

https://anarchicharmony.org/IChing/index.html

I added a “How” panel to IC + TIC (there is a link at lower right).

I wonder if any of you would take the time to read it and offer any advice for improvement or corrections.

Also, I am thinking of adding a “Use cases” panel, and solicit your (very) short stories of how you use IC + TIC style chance operations (doesn’t have to be these particular programs). I’m looking for added interest, different angles — the product of creative interaction — a community effort.

Thanks and cheers,

Andrew Culver