silence - Re: [silence] Lend me your thoughts

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

Re: [silence] Lend me your thoughts

  • From: Alfred P Crumlish <>
  • To: AHF <>, Silence - John Cage List <>
  • Subject: Re: [silence] Lend me your thoughts
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 22:19:13 -0500

Adding a use case is a great idea.
 I have used IC and TIC for an ongoing project called "yahtzees" for years. I set strings for 5 numbers between 1+ 6, and a time between 1 minute and 30 minutes. Back when in the DOC days, I printed out sheets of numbers and carried them around. I still have a few in my notebooks.

I also use IC to select notebook volumes to review to see what gems may lie therein.