silence - [silence] Re: Re: John Cage and Politics - John Cage's opinion about politics

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: Re: John Cage and Politics - John Cage's opinion about politics

  • From: Ralph Lichtensteiger <>
  • To: Andrew Culver <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [silence] Re: Re: John Cage and Politics - John Cage's opinion about politics
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 11:20:20 +0100

Dear Andrew,

thank you for the link to Cage's "Overpopulation and Art".
I did not know that it was part of the Other Minds Audio Archive at archive.org.

This is great, Cage was really ahead of his time....

Kind regards,

Ralph Lichtensteiger

On Jan 13, 2013, at 4:30 PM, Andrew Culver wrote:

I recommend Cage's "Overpopulation and Art" for his beautiful summation on these topics.

There is also the film I made with Frank Scheffer which combines a recorded reading with a recording of Ryanji and of course much imagery.

Andrew