silence - [silence] Re: John Cage and Politics - John Cage's opinion about politics

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: John Cage and Politics - John Cage's opinion about politics

  • From: Ralph Lichtensteiger <>
  • To: Miguel Frasconi <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [silence] Re: John Cage and Politics - John Cage's opinion about politics
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 02:11:38 +0100

Dear Miguel,

it would be great to listen to the 'Lecture on the Weather' recording... if it is uncomplicated for you to send the link of file (?)...
that would be great... thanks so much.

Kind regards,
Ralph Lichtensteiger

On Jan 12, 2013, at 10:06 PM, Miguel Frasconi wrote:

I can send you a recording of his introduction to the premiere performance of his Lecture on the Weather (in which I participated), which is certainly one of his most political, or at least anti-war, pieces.

best,
Miguel

Miguel Frasconi