silence - [silence] Re: Re: Re: John Cage and Politics - John Cage's opinion about politics

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: Re: Re: John Cage and Politics - John Cage's opinion about politics

  • From: Ralph Lichtensteiger <>
  • To: David Patterson <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [silence] Re: Re: Re: John Cage and Politics - John Cage's opinion about politics
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 02:04:49 +0100

Dear David,

this is perfect, thank you so much for the book information, I will try to get a copy of the book with your essay (»Political« or »Social«? John Cage and the Remolding of Mao Tse-Tung) here in Berlin...

I was able to download the contents pages and the 'Grußwort' by Matthias Osterwold via this link

A very interesting collection of essays.

Kind regards,
Ralph Lichtensteiger