silence - [silence] Re: Re: Re: expanding my library

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: Re: Re: expanding my library

  • From: Jeremy Millar <>
  • To: Stefano Pocci <>
  • Cc: Ralph Lichtensteiger <>, Jared Steward <>, ,
  • Subject: [silence] Re: Re: Re: expanding my library
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:25:29 +0100

Hello all,

Although I'm somewhat reluctant to mention it, for those interested in Cage's visual art, here's the book we published to accompany the touring exhibition of his work here in the UK:

The works were photographed especially for this publication and so are of the highest quality; it also contains new interviews with Laura Kuhn, Kathan Brown, Ray Kass, and Julie Lazar, and an old interview with Irving Sandler. There's also an introduction by myself, and a Cage compendium rounds things off...

Best wishes,
Jeremy

Jeremy Millar

Geoffrey Farmer and Jeremy Millar