silence - [silence] Cage exhibitions

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Cage exhibitions

  • From: Jeremy Millar <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [silence] Cage exhibitions
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 10:46:22 +0100

Dear all,

I know that these exhibitions have been mentioned before, but as they are now fast approaching, I thought I'd mention them again.

Every Day is a Good Day: The Visual Art of John Cage

Cage Mix: Sculpture and Sound

Both are at Baltic in Gateshead, in the north-east of England, with 'Every Day' then touring the UK. I conceived 'Every Day' for Hayward Touring, and have a new work in 'Cage Mix'; details of this can be found here:

This was made with the assistance of the John Cage Trust, to whom I'm very grateful.

For those who may be interested, I am elsewhere showing a new video, 'Preparations', made with the assistance of the wonderful John Tilbury. This is on show at HICA until this Sunday, although the full piece can also be found on my site, here:

If you've any queries, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

With thanks and best wishes,
Jeremy

Jeremy Millar

Jeremy Millar