silence - [silence] Re: Re: Re: Re: Cage exhibitions

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: Re: Re: Re: Cage exhibitions

  • From: april mellor <>
  • To: Silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] Re: Re: Re: Re: Cage exhibitions
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 04:12:08 -0700 (PDT)

Is this touring exhibition perhaps quite similar to an exhibition I remember seeing a few years ago now at Inverleith House, Edinburgh?

The John Cage/Merce Cunningham drawing show ‘No Fixed Points’  held from 1 May to 8 July, 2007.

http://www.rbge.org.uk/the-gardens/edinburgh/inverleith-house/archive-exhibitions/inverleith-house-archive-main-programme/john-cage-and-merce-cunningham

I really enjoyed that exhibition, and I recall that Jeremy had a video in the basement.