silence - [silence] Re: Re: Cage exhibitions

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: Re: Cage exhibitions

  • From: Stefano Pocci <>
  • To: Rod Stasick <>
  • Cc: Silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] Re: Re: Cage exhibitions
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 11:18:47 +0200

2010/6/3 Rod Stasick <>
Well, I have to say that the "Preparations" video
has to be one of the best that I've seen in a long while...
certainly the best video that I've seen this year.
Beautiful poetics - absolutely sublime. Thanks Jeremy.

®ø∂

I must agree with Rod here. I saw the preparations clip which I had at first skipped (there have been shared too many good links to click-on on this list recently:-)... very nice video. Thanks for sharing it Jeremy.

Once again this little snippet reminded me how it would be easy to find beauty in the simplest things if I could only open my eyes and ears more. Funnily enough (but maybe not), I had my room cleaned while hearing the prepared piano and the ambience sounds perfectly coupled with Tilbury's tweaked notes:-)

Stefano