silence - Re: [silence] Questions on mesostics and the software Cage used

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

Re: [silence] Questions on mesostics and the software Cage used

  • From: Herb Levy <>
  • To: silence <>, David Bellows <>
  • Subject: Re: [silence] Questions on mesostics and the software Cage used
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 04:27:40 +0000 (UTC)

Here's Andrew Culver's list of software he developed for John Cage: Culver - John Cage Computer Programs

It's my understanding that most of these programs are not available. I don't know if Andrew Culver is on this list, but from this web page you should be able find your way to a link from which you may be able to ask him questions.

Culver - John Cage Computer Programs

Anarchic Harmony: John Cage Computer Programs