silence - Re: [silence] early Ajemian recording of just four Sonatas & Interludes

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

Re: [silence] early Ajemian recording of just four Sonatas & Interludes

  • From: Rod Stasick <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [silence] early Ajemian recording of just four Sonatas & Interludes
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 20:39:20 -0500

Here’s a proper link to the Dial recording that I mentioned.
It originally contained only 4 tracks. I think I have this on a 10”,
but can’t be for certain … but those 4 plus the rest of the work
done by Ajemian have been re-released numerous times on LP
and CD, so that’s the way to go to get a clear recording of it:

https://www.discogs.com/master/124454-John-Cage-Sonatas-And-Interludes-For-Prepared-Piano


Now Playing:

‌Tararua:‌ Hinepukohuraki