silence - Re: [silence] plunderphonics

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

Re: [silence] plunderphonics

  • From: Mode Admin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [silence] plunderphonics
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 11:27:43 -0500

Further to Miguel's post, and off topic re plunderphonics:
I remember that cassette deck well. John always made a point to try to listen to every tape that was sent to him, solicited or not, by strangers or friends. I found that quite amazing about him. I can't say the same for me at Mode Records!

Brian Brandt