silence - Re: [silence] Mesostic software

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

Re: [silence] Mesostic software

  • From: Rod Stasick <>
  • To: silence <>
  • Subject: Re: [silence] Mesostic software
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 15:04:12 -0600

Well, shouldn’t it just stop if it can’t find the mesoletter?
In this instance, if there was no “J” , then there would simply be no text to follow.

Also, if you look at my second example,
you’ll see that there’s a missing “m” right away,
but, yet, in the following part of the text,
you can see it in the word “mime” (TWO “m”s actually!).

Still, you’ve got a start on it!

Rod