silence - Re: [silence] jc's birthday in NY??

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

Re: [silence] jc's birthday in NY??

  • From: Ralph Lichtensteiger <>
  • To: daniel scandurra <>
  • Cc: silence <>
  • Subject: Re: [silence] jc's birthday in NY??
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 17:23:01 +0200

Dear Daniel,

Places / John Cage / New York

NYMS | New York Mycological Society
http://newyorkmyc.org/

Margarete Roeder Gallery
545 Broadway, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10012
http://roedergallery.com/

John Cage Trust at Bard College
15 Old Whalesback Road
Red Hook, New York 12571
info [at] johncage.org

Street sound
101 W 18th Street, Manhattan

all the best,
Ralph Lichtensteiger

On Sep 1, 2018, at 11:00 PM, daniel scandurra wrote:

Hello dear Silencers.

I'm in New York it's my first time here in NY and US (I'm from São Paulo, Brazil). I'll stay until September 10, by coincidence I'll be here on John Cage's birthday. I wonder to know if there will be any event, date, anything in honor of him this week! I would love to participate.

Even if nothing happens, if anyone can give me some hint of places to find things attached to his art/life, I would be very grateful too! I plan to visit the John Cage Trust but I have not yet been able to contact them ... thank you very much in advance.

Best.
Love.

Daniel Scandurra