silence - [silence] jc's birthday in NY??

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] jc's birthday in NY??

  • From: daniel scandurra <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [silence] jc's birthday in NY??
  • Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2018 17:00:09 -0400

Hello dear Silencers.

I'm in New York it's my first time here in NY and US (I'm from São Paulo,
Brazil). I'll stay until September 10, by coincidence I'll be here on John
Cage's birthday. I wonder to know if there will be any event, date, anything
in honor of him this week! I would love to participate.

Even if nothing happens, if anyone can give me some hint of places to find
things attached to his art/life, I would be very grateful too! I plan to
visit the John Cage Trust but I have not yet been able to contact them ...
thank you very much in advance.

Best.
Love.

Daniel Scandurra