silence - Re: [silence] Books or papers going into detail about Schoenberg and Cage?

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

Re: [silence] Books or papers going into detail about Schoenberg and Cage?

  • From: Rod Stasick <>
  • To: silence <>
  • Subject: Re: [silence] Books or papers going into detail about Schoenberg and Cage?
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 18:17:14 -0500

Thanks! I’ll keep that in mind.
I’ve recognized in the past some kind of protocol
with these documents. Almost always there have
been only summaries of the article that I’m interested in reading
and some organizations may charge exorbitant prices if you
want to read more - or some don’t allow the general public
outside of university faculty to view them at all,
so, as I said, I was pleasantly surprised to see that
the complete article was available for reading.
There’s many of these websites, like JSTOR, that have
different rules (and some with no rules at all),
so I was just curious about this for future explorations.

thanks!

Rod