silence - Re: [silence] Books or papers going into detail about Schoenberg and Cage?

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

Re: [silence] Books or papers going into detail about Schoenberg and Cage?

  • From: Rod Stasick <>
  • To: silence <>
  • Subject: Re: [silence] Books or papers going into detail about Schoenberg and Cage?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 20:24:49 -0500

Thanks Rob for this.

I’ve noticed that when I've wanted to see an article in Contemporary Music
Review
that I don’t already have, there seemed to be only summaries and not complete
articles,
so I’m surprised and delighted to see this. Is there a method for retrieving
full articles
or was this one of the exceptions available for free access?

thanks,

Rod

*************
Now Playing: