silence - Re: [silence] question re: The automatic minimum (see above) is two.

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

Re: [silence] question re: The automatic minimum (see above) is two.

  • From: hans w. koch <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [silence] question re: The automatic minimum (see above) is two.
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 09:05:52 +0200

dear all,

(i am a subscriber of the digest, hence i reply to the first mail in my
inbox, but read the others online),

first, i am very thankful for all those candid answers to my humble question!

bills suggestion of a very literal reading also to mee seems the most
convincing, though i also do enjoy the allusion to bucky fuller which andrew
points out.
and the more “poetic” interpretaions (refering more to poiesis here) open up
interesting trains of thought.

thank you so much,

best regards

hans