silence - [silence] Re: looking for the original text of a cage quote

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: looking for the original text of a cage quote

  • From: Rob Haskins <>
  • To: "hans w. koch" <>
  • Cc: silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] Re: looking for the original text of a cage quote
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 17:37:42 -0400

The original would be in the book referenced below. Hans, if you write me privately, I can try to find the quote when I'm at school tomorrow.

TitleBiology and the history of the future / an IUBS/Unesco symposium, with John Cage [and others]; presented by C. H. Waddington
Imprint[Edinburgh] : Edinburgh University Press, 1972
Book Cover
LOCATIONCALL #STATUS
 Dimond - Level 2 QH331 .B48   AVAILABLE
Descriptionvii, 71 pages ; 21 cm
BibliographyIncludes bibliographical references
SubjectBiology -- Social aspects -- Congresses
Human ecology -- Congresses
Author AeCage, John
Waddington, C. H. (Conrad Hal), 1905-1975
International Union of Biological Sciences
Unesco
ISBN0852242255