silence - [silence] Re: Re: silence Digest Sun, 12 Aug 2012

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: Re: silence Digest Sun, 12 Aug 2012

  • From: Ed Crooks <>
  • To: Richard Leigh <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [silence] Re: Re: silence Digest Sun, 12 Aug 2012
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:47:34 +0100 (BST)

If anybody on the list does have access to the vinyl it would be very interesting to read. Sadly, I've only seen reduced size images of it so am not able to transcribe it. As far as I am aware the sheet with the picture of Cage on has discographies of the featured artists, and there were also notes on AMM by Eddie Prevost included, but that's all I know.

I also think Rob's idea of a concordance would be highly useful!

best,
Ed