silence - [silence] Re: silence Digest Sun, 12 Aug 2012

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: silence Digest Sun, 12 Aug 2012

  • From: Richard Leigh <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [silence] Re: silence Digest Sun, 12 Aug 2012
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 12:17:42 +0100 (BST)

It was interesting to learn from Ed Crooks about the ancient vinyl with the Cage quote. As the image of the record sleeve is not legible, would it be possible for the relevant text to be posted on this site? It might give someone a clue to the origin of the quote, which I don't recall having seen before. I agree with Rob Haskins about the need for a concordance - a major undertaking, if  anyone has a spare lifetime.
Richard Leigh