silence - [silence] www.johncage.it

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] www.johncage.it

  • From: Stefano Pocci <>
  • To: Silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] www.johncage.it
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 17:58:28 +0200

Hi there, I would like to share on the Silence list the site I built to celebrate the link between Cage and Italy in the year of his 100th anniversary.

www.johncage.it

The site is both in Italian and English and I hope to make it clearer, better and more detailed with the passing of time. I hope all the browsers can render the page correctly (I tried it on the latest versions of Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer 7-9 and it was ok), please let me know if you have troubles visualizing the page.

One more technical note: I haven't optimized the page for a correct iPad/iPhone (as well as other tablets) rendering yet. For now it is intended for laptops and computer screens.

Thanks for your attention, hope you enjoy it!

Stefano Pocci