silence - [silence] Re: Scorpio rising

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: Scorpio rising

  • From: Stefano Pocci <>
  • To: Christian Kesten <>
  • Cc: Silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] Re: Scorpio rising
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 13:33:54 +0200

On 07/17/2012 01:05 PM, Christian Kesten wrote:
Good question. I have no answer.

The two of them indicate the ending of a large part, as described in "the second unit in the second large part of this talk" (p. 112). I guess that was not the question.

I doubt that this sign represents the scorpio zodiac.

Christian Kesten

Thanks for replying Christian. I think it might be just a typographical convention (the same thing is present in the Lecture on something also), as the lack of replies seems to point at it :-) We'll see...

What kind of symbol is that then?
--

Stefano

"She's wearing nothing but a smile"