silence - [silence] Re: Re: Every Day is a Good Day

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: Re: Every Day is a Good Day

  • From: Jeremy Millar <>
  • To: Stefano Pocci <>
  • Cc: Silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] Re: Re: Every Day is a Good Day
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 11:31:56 +0100

Stefano,

Thanks for your response; I hope you liked the images. Actually, there was no surprise at all that the exhibition turned out as it did, from me at least; it was exactly as I imagined it would be when I conceived the show a few years ago, and indeed had a certain inevitability about it. If there was any surprise at all, it was that even knowing this, I was still virtually speechless at the beauty of the installation...

BW,
J.

Jeremy Millar