silence - [silence] Every Day is a Good Day

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Every Day is a Good Day

  • From: Jeremy Millar <>
  • To: Silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] Every Day is a Good Day
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 01:42:54 +0100

Dear all,

The exhibition 'Every Day is a Good Day' opened at Baltic, Gateshead, a couple of weeks ago, and we were lucky enough to have Laura Kuhn there, too. I think that the exhibition is breathtakingly beautiful, perhaps the most beautiful I've ever seen; as it was selected and installed used a random number generator this has given the curator in me some pause for thought.

I only have a couple of installation photographs at the moment — more to follow — and have put them on my site for those who might be interested:

With thanks and best wishes,
Jeremy

Jeremy Millar  64 Nelson Road

Amongst Others
Plymouth Arts Centre
28 May — 1 August 2010

Inside the Island
Island of Veli Brijun,
Croatia
7 May – 31 August 2010

Every Day is a Good Day: The Visual Art of John Cage
Baltic
Gateshead
19 June – 5 September 2010

Cage Mix