virginia-atheist - FWD: Ratio Christi Meeting this Sunday

Subject: Announcement List for the Virginia Atheists & Agnostics

FWD: Ratio Christi Meeting this Sunday

  • From: Erik Pomrenke <>
  • To:
  • Subject: FWD: Ratio Christi Meeting this Sunday
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 00:22:27 -0500

Hey guys! I’m part of a group on grounds called Ratio Christi, a Christian apologetics group looking to approach and discuss faith from an intellectual perspective. In light of last Monday’s talk put on by the Center for Christian Study, “An Honest Look at the Problem of Evil: The Best Reason to Reject God”, we’ll be giving a brief recap and have a discussion on this age-old objection to God’s existence: If there is a good, all-powerful God, why is there so much evil in the world?

We meet on Sundays from 5:30-6:30 in the back room of the Center for Christian Study. All views are absolutely welcome, and most importantly.. there will be cupcakes. Hope y’all can make it! J

Thanks,

Caitlin

Erik W. Pomrenke
UVa 2014