silence - Re: [silence] Interesting Cage discovery

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

  • From: Rod Stasick <>
  • To: silence <>
  • Subject: Re: [silence] Interesting Cage discovery
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 16:48:26 -0600

OK, a bit of a followup…

Of course, I meant “Edmunds” instead of Edwards.

Also, since I didn’t memorize the “Selected Letters …” book, I didn’t remember seeing this before:
this exact letter is mentioned on pages 214 - 15 for those that own this very fine book.

thank you, that’ll be all…

Rod


Now Playing:
‌Jiddu Krishnamurti‌:‌ Chapter 8.24 - One Sees or Understands Only When the Mind Is Quiet.
from:
‌One Sees or Understands Only When the Mind Is Quiet. (Eight Public Meetings Amsterdam the Netherlands 1967)‌

Last.FM
‌‌
Random Radio