silence - [silence] Interesting Cage discovery

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

  • From: Rod Stasick <>
  • To: silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] Interesting Cage discovery
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 15:55:41 -0600

Hiya folks,

Inside a copy of “A Year From Monday” that once belonged to John Edwards,
former head of the American section of the Music Division of the NY Public Library,
there is a typed and signed letter by Cage from 1959. I think I’ve tried to show
attachments in emails before, but they were always rejected, so I uploaded pix
to my website this time instead, so I could share them with you (for a limited time):

https://stasick.org/113001.jpg

https://stasick.org/113002.jpg

happy reading,


Now Playing:
‌Kink Gong‌:‌ Temir Komuz & Komuz 21
from:
‌Kirghiz Temir Komuz & Komuz in Xinjiang China‌

Last.FM
‌‌
Random Radio