silence - [silence] Hello again from Jesse Glass: John Cage's involvement with Mail Art

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

  • From: "Jesse Glass" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [silence] Hello again from Jesse Glass: John Cage's involvement with Mail Art
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 16:54:57 +0900

Dear Mr. Zitt and everyone on this list.  Very happy to be back at this source of John Cage info. and discussion.  I recall, years ago, a mail art project called Sky Mail, in which the participants sent descriptions of the sky from their particular place in the world.  John Cage participated in this project.  I wonder about the extent of his involvement in the “Eternal Network” and if anyone has written about this.  Any help you might offer would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks and hello.  Jesse Glass, Tokyo.

  • [silence] Hello again from Jesse Glass: John Cage's involvement with Mail Art, Jesse Glass, 09/10/2023