silence - Re: [silence] Missing Silence Archives

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

Re: [silence] Missing Silence Archives

  • From: Joseph Zitt <>
  • To: Eric Theise <>
  • Cc: silence <>
  • Subject: Re: [silence] Missing Silence Archives
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 17:42:39 +0200

Twenty years on, I no longer remember. I know that a faculty member at Virginia had helped set it up. I don't recall the possibility of moving to the Cage Trust site, which would have been sensible in retrospect and is, in fact, what I'm hoping to do now. I recall that there were some missed communications as we were trying it, but not any more detail.