silence - [silence] John Cage and Mycology

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] John Cage and Mycology

  • From: Thomas Moore <>
  • To: silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] John Cage and Mycology
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:25:18 -0400

Hello everyone.

This evening, Tuesday, June 1 at 7 pm, I’ll give a short talk (20’) on John Cage and his fascination with mycology. The talk will be presented via Zoom and will be open to the general public; it’ll later be available on YouTube. If you’re able to join, the login information is here:
http://www.mawdc.org/event-4145986

Best,
Tom Moore

——

Thomas Moore
Director, Arts and Culture, Institutional Advancement, UMBC
Chair, Advisory Board, Catonsville Arts District
301-807-1369

UMBC was established upon the land of the Piscataway Conoy and Susquehannock peoples. Over time, citizens of many more Indigenous nations have come to reside in this region. We humbly offer our respects to all past, present, and future Indigenous people connected to this place.