silence - [silence] Morton Feldman’s Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country - February 4 2018, Helsinki

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Morton Feldman’s Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country - February 4 2018, Helsinki

  • From: Rod Stasick <>
  • To: silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] Morton Feldman’s Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country - February 4 2018, Helsinki
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 19:45:39 -0500

Since the day when the Morton Feldman forum dissolved -
under some contention - I haven’t seen another one open up,
but I thought that there are enough people here interested in
this release. It was released today by Charlie Morrow.

https://tinyurl.com/y6f8s7c4

Rod

Now Playing:

‌Buckminster Fuller:‌ Everything I Know (Session 11) - the Historic 42-Hour Session with Bucky: 61
from:
‌Everything I Know (Session 11)‌

Last.FM:

Mixcloud:

GoodReads:

  • [silence] Morton Feldman’s Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country - February 4 2018, Helsinki, Rod Stasick, 08/07/2020