silence - [silence] Brilliant Corners

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Brilliant Corners

  • From: Philip Thomas <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [silence] Brilliant Corners
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 19:11:13 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Does anyone have a PDF or similar of the Art Lange interview with Cage from 1978?

John Cage, Art Lange, ͚Interview with John Cage͛, Brilliant Corners: A Magazine of the Arts, 8 (Winter 1978) 5-14?

Very hard to access, and the links I've found have gotten me nowhere. I'm guessing more easily found in the U.S.?
Philip

Philip Thomas, Professor of Performance
Admissions Tutor, Music and Music Technology
University of Huddersfield
Queensgate, Huddersfield HD1 3DH
University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.