silence - [silence] Re: New release of the "Radio Happenings"

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: New release of the "Radio Happenings"

  • From: Mode Admin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [silence] Re: New release of the "Radio Happenings"
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 10:47:45 -0400

The "Radio Happenings" is also in stock at Mode Records, although not on our website yet. Price is $29.99 + $5.25 shipping (shipping cost for USA only, elsewhere please ask for quote). The hard cover book, as Gisela mentions, includes the complete audio for all five "Radio Happenings" presented in CD quality. The transfers were made using the closest source to the original recordings, so these sound much better than all of the known versions circulating on the web, as well as restoring the missing dialog from one "Happening."

This is the first in a series of collaborations between MusikTexte and Mode Records, and we are very proud of this.

Orders may be placed at

Brian Brandt
mode records