silence - [silence] Re: Re: Il treno di John Cage: nuovo filmato (new video)

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: Re: Il treno di John Cage: nuovo filmato (new video)

  • From: Stefano Pocci <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [silence] Re: Re: Il treno di John Cage: nuovo filmato (new video)
  • Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 00:11:26 +0300

Il 07/04/2015 22:44, Rod Stasick ha scritto:
Grazie Stefano,

Too bad that the audio is lost.
How does this happen with film like this?

You're welcome Rod. Gad you liked it.
Well, it was a reel found in the Italian railways archive and it was contained only filmed footage, no audio.
The irony is that there is actually so much audio material from that happening that I believe it could be reconstructed :)
Though finding the right excerpts and syncing them with the video would probably take ages...
So now the only clip that must be found is the 1959 quiz show participation, but for that we will need more than a fluke.
Cheers,
Stefano