silence - [silence] Re: Twenty Years of Silence

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: Twenty Years of Silence

  • From: Rob Haskins <>
  • To: Joseph Zitt <>
  • Cc: silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] Re: Twenty Years of Silence
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 08:51:16 -0500

The Silence list has been an amazing resource for discussion and also announcements of concerts and recordings. It began at a time when there were fewer internet resources for Cage, and its relative inactivity might result from the many fine sites that have appeared since. But I've always enjoyed the discussions here; it would be great to see some more!