silence - [silence] Re: Re: silence Digest Sun, 27 Jan 2013 (3/3)

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: Re: silence Digest Sun, 27 Jan 2013 (3/3)

  • From: John Whiting <>
  • To: Richard Leigh <>, silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] Re: Re: silence Digest Sun, 27 Jan 2013 (3/3)
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:41:39 +0000

Title: John Whiting
I'm sure this has been said before. For digest readers, adding to a chain of comments without deleting all but the last repeats the whole chain ad infinitum. Very few get this message. I've never subscribed to a list digest for that every reason -- it's less time-consuming to go quickly through the daily postings one by one than to search through the haystacks for the needles.