silence - [silence] Re: silence Digest Sun, 27 Jan 2013 (3/3)

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: silence Digest Sun, 27 Jan 2013 (3/3)

  • From: Richard Leigh <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [silence] Re: silence Digest Sun, 27 Jan 2013 (3/3)
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:30:29 +0000 (GMT)

I'm also mystified by the sudden spate of requests to leave the list - have these people REALLY lost interest in Cage?
I can't see what would be the advantage of changing the list to a forum, but if someone could explain, I'd be interested to learn.
One query, though, which will reveal me as the techno-ignoramus I am: why are all the emails so repetitive? Scrolling down endlessly is very time-consuming and frustrating.
I'm keeping this message short because I'm aware of how many times it will appear!
Richard Leigh