silence - [silence] Re: Remove me from this mailing list!

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: Remove me from this mailing list!

  • From: Joseph Zitt <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [silence] Re: Remove me from this mailing list!
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 18:28:22 -0500

By the way, if you get an error doing this, you may be subscribed from a different address, perhaps one that you have set to forward emails automatically to your current one.

To find this out, look in the full headers of messages that you received from the list for a line that begins with "Envelope-to:"
For example, mine have a line that says

If you're using Hotmail. you can find see the full header by clicking on the downward triangle next to "Reply" at the top of the message, then selecting "View message source" from the drop-down menu that appears.