silence - [silence] Re: Re: Re: Forum instead of a mailing list?

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: Re: Re: Forum instead of a mailing list?

  • From: <>
  • To: "Ralph Lichtensteiger" <>, <>
  • Subject: [silence] Re: Re: Re: Forum instead of a mailing list?
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 08:26:34 -0600

This last thread of information regarding all the alternative notation sites, books, essays was WONDERFUL!!! Renee’ Baker

Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 7:50 AM

dear all,

what is the reason for the massive migration?

I think the silence list is great, it works fine and all the contributions are interesting.

Please no.  Mailing lists are much better for work-flow

And I aggree with jpff (at) cs.bath.ac.uk and with John Whiting that mailing lists are much better for work-flow...

Please keep the list as it is... John Cage would love this simple and effective tool.

Kind regards,

Ralph Lichtensteiger
art stream