silence - [silence] graphical works about John Cage

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] graphical works about John Cage

  • From: Stefano Pocci <>
  • To: Silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] graphical works about John Cage
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 11:42:29 +0200

Hi there, some days ago I sent an email to the list asking for any news about comic-strip works around Cage. Thanks to all those who kindly replied to my inquiry. I have a new question however. Is there any published collection of graphical works (illustrations, graphical novels, portraits and the alike... either in digital format or on paper) upon/around Cage?

Thanks in advance for your help, cheers

--

Stefano

"She's wearing nothing but a smile"