silence - [silence] 1000 e una nota per John Cage

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] 1000 e una nota per John Cage

  • From: Stefano Pocci <>
  • To: Silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] 1000 e una nota per John Cage
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 18:04:02 +0200

Hi everybody, this is Stefano Pocci from the [dia•foria crew. I'd like to present to this mailing list an Italian editorial project ("1000 e una nota per John Cage") around John Cage that the independent magazine diaforia (www.diaforia.org) is about to release in April with the support of Cramps Records (www.cramps.it). Basically it is a collection of 100 contributions from 100 personalities of the Italian arts and culture, who homage Cage by means of anecdotes, texts, poems and even graphical works. More details here (scroll down the page to find the description in English):

http://diaforia.org/diaforia-john-cage/

The magazine will be released both in an Italian and an English version and it will be freely available for download (pdf file) at our site. The paper version will be packaged with the upcoming Cramps Records John Cage boxset (to be released in September 2012) and freely spread during some Cage related events in Italy or throughout the world (yet to be announced).

Thanks in advance for your attention,

Best regards

Stefano Pocci x [dia•foria