silence - [silence] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmmmm

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmmmm

  • From: Rob Haskins <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Vitor Rua <>, john saylor <>, Silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmmmm
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 18:34:04 -0400

It might be that Cage said that on the documentary, Vitor, but Andrew's right—the person who actually said it was Shizuko Yamamoto, in response to a question Cage asked on whether he had to be strict about observing the macrobiotic diet. Cage can be forgiven for forgetting who said what in 1990 (which is when I believe that documentary was made).
Rob