silence - [silence] This Thursday March 10, 8PM at Roulette S.E.M. Ensemble plays Peter Garland & Petr Kotik

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] This Thursday March 10, 8PM at Roulette S.E.M. Ensemble plays Peter Garland & Petr Kotik

  • From: "S.E.M. Ensemble" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [silence] This Thursday March 10, 8PM at Roulette S.E.M. Ensemble plays Peter Garland & Petr Kotik
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 18:13:10 -0500

Title: This Thursday March 10, 8PM at Roulette S.E.M. Ensemble plays Peter Garland & Petr Kotik
S.E.M. Ensemble plays music by Peter Garland & Petr Kotik at Roulette this Thursday, 8 pm
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
This Thursday, March 10, 2011 at 8 pm
Roulette, 20 Greene St., New York

S.E.M. Ensemble Plays
Peter Garland & Petr Kotik
Petr Kotik Conceptuality / Life / Game of Universe
Texts by R. Buckminster Fuller & Gertrude Stein
Peter Garland Smokey The Bear Sutra
Text by Gary Snyder

Thomas Buckner, Baritone
Elizabeth Baker, Soprano
Petr Kotik, Conductor & Flutes

S.E.M. Ensemble:
Tom Verchot, Conch & Trumpet
William Lang, Conch & Trombone
William Winant, Bass Marimba
Matthew Gold, Percussion
Alex Lipowsky, Percussion
David Shively, Percussion

All compositions on this program include solo baritone, sung by Thomas Buckner. This concert is part of Interpretations

Also on the program:
Fred Ho, Every Time I Open My Mouth and Sing (Thomas Buckner & Fred Ho),
Michael Byron, The Pure of Heart (Thomas Buckner & Joseph Kubera)
Roscoe Mitchell, because its / this / dim (Thomas Buckner & Joseph Kubera)

semEnsemble.org / / 718-488-7659
These e-mails are infrequent updates to friends and supporters of S.E.M. Ensemble about our upcoming concerts and other events.
Our mailing address is:
S.E.M. Ensemble, Inc.
25 Columbia Place
Brooklyn, NY 11201