silence - [silence] Every Day is a Good Day

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

[silence] Every Day is a Good Day

  • From: Jeremy Millar <>
  • To: Silence <>
  • Subject: [silence] Every Day is a Good Day
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 01:57:44 +0100

I should also say that the publication to accompany this exhibition, which opens at the Baltic, Gateshead (UK) this weekend, has just returned from the printer and looks absolutely wonderful (although I would say that...). As well as 70-odd full-colour illustrations of Cage's work — photographed especially for this publication — it also includes a Cage companion providing an introduction to the themes and people closest to him, as well as interviews by myself with Laura Kuhn, Ray Kass, Kathan Brown, and Julie Lazar. I suspect that you might be interested in getting one...

http://www.artbook.com/9781853322839.html

Hope you enjoy it if you do...

BW,
J.