virginia-atheist - Attending the Reason Rally

Subject: Announcement List for the Virginia Atheists & Agnostics

Attending the Reason Rally

  • From: John Kubinski <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Attending the Reason Rally
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 04:31:20 -0500

Hey All,

So as some of you know, the Reason Rally will be held relatively nearby, in Washington D.C., on March 24th.

http://www.reasonrally.org/

As you can see just by browsing the speaker list on the front page, this event is a pretty big deal.

Right now, I'd like to establish a firm list of individuals who are interested in going. Additionally, we need volunteers to drive your fellow VAAers.

Best Case Scenario: Student Council fully approves our funding request, and drivers can be reimbursed.

Worst Case Scenario: We split travel-costs equally between a substantial number of people.

So yeah, get hyped and reply on this event page: http://groupspaces.com/VirginiaAtheistsandAgnostics/item/247473 (Click "register" so we can collect your information.)

Thanks,

John