silence - Re: [silence] Margarete Roeder

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

  • From: Thomas Moore <>
  • To: Andrew Culver <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [silence] Margarete Roeder
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 09:24:48 -0500

Yes, sad news indeed. She was such a lovely person. There’s a nice obituary in Hyperallergic —
https://hyperallergic.com/863783/trailblazing-gallerist-margarete-roeder-dies-at-84/

Best,
Tom

——

Thomas Moore
Director, Arts and Culture, UMBC
Chair, Advisory Board, Catonsville Arts District
301-807-1369
he/him/his

umbc-logo-sm.png

UMBC was established upon the land of the Piscataway Conoy and Susquehannock peoples. Over time, citizens of many more Indigenous nations have come to reside in this region. We humbly offer our respects to all past, present, and future Indigenous people connected to this place.