silence - Re: [silence] Interesting Cage discovery

Subject: Scholarly discussion of the music of John Cage.

  • From: Amy Beal <>
  • To: David Bellows <>
  • Cc: silence <>
  • Subject: Re: [silence] Interesting Cage discovery
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 09:37:13 -0800

Hi everyone,
Since someone mentioned that attachments can’t be accepted by the listserv, I’ve emailed the article PDF privately to all who requested it.
Amy

On Nov 30, 2023, at 10:57 PM, David Bellows <> wrote:

Hello Amy,

“Experimentalists and Independents are Favored—Mapping Americana: John Edmunds in Conversation with Peter Yates and John Cage, 1959-61,” Notes: Quarterly Journal of the Music Library Association 64/4 (June 2008): 659-87.

> I’m happy to forward a PDF if anyone is interested.

I would very much appreciate a copy of the pdf as this is a topic that interests me greatly. Thanks for the kind offer!

Dave Bellows